Friday, December 5th, 2008
A quiet, pleasant neighborhood
Near the reservoir
Jikiden Reiki: Okuden (First Level, Parts 1,2 &3)
Date:Monthly From Friday, December 5th, 2008
Phone Number: 781 586 0855
Come learn Jikiden Reiki, and heal yourself and your loved ones with a gentle but very unique and effective stream of energy called Jikiden Reiki. After an attunement, Jikiden Reiki flows from your hands and heals yourself and others on every ~ level, physical, mental and emotional, and spiritual. Jikiden Reiki is also good for people who want to maintain their present good health!
Jikiden means "Directly Passed Down". The lineage of this teaching goes from Usui sensei to Dr. Hayashi to Mrs. Chiyoko Yamaguchi (who learned Reiki from him in 1938 when she was 17 years old) to her son Tadao sensei, with whom I took my training.
Jikiden Reiki is pure and simple, with nothing added and nothing deleted from the way Dr. Hayashi taught his students! It feels like an ancient Japanese consciousness/energy field.
There are no prerequisites, anyone can learn and be effective.
* You receive 3 reiju (attunements).
You learn about:
* The history of Reiki - Usui Sensei's life
* The history of Jikiden Reiki - the Yamaguchi family
* The objectives of Jikiden Reiki
* Gokai - the five Reiki Principles in Japanese
* Reiki Mawashi
* The concept of Byosen
* The first Shirushi (symbol)
* Learn and practice Ketsueki Kokan (blood circulation technique)
* Reiki Okuri (a method used to feel the Reiki energy flowing)
* Hatsurei-Ho (a method used to practice Reiki at home)
* Reiki practice/exchange
Class limited to six persons so you receive lots of one-on-one interaction.
Call and reserve your space now!
This event was posted by Starr Beauvais
Contact Starr about this event