Massage Therapy Instructors Course: Teaching Adult Learners (Online Course)
Posted by: Ariana Vincent
This class is available for massage therapists who desire to become massage therapy instructors in T
Duration: Available 24/7
This is an online course. Ariana Institute is based in Austin,
BECOME A MASSAGE THERAPY INSTRUCTOR!
ONLINE MASSAGE THERAPY INSTRUCTOR'S CLASS - TEACHING ADULT LEARNERS
Pick your ideal day and time for an online MTI CE Class - Ariana Institute (Available online 24/7)
How can this course help you? You could become a massage therapy instructor in a school, you could work as an independent massage therapy instructor or you could teach for one of the national organizations that offers CE credits throughout the US.
This online home study cognitive course is designed for massage therapy professionals who desire to become effective Massage Therapy Instructors.
It is of value to everyone who desires to enhance their teaching skills.
This course fulfills the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) requirement for completing an acceptable Adult Learners Course prior to submitting an application to become a Massage Therapy Instructor to DSHS.
After completing this course, you can submit your course completion certificate along with your application to DSHS to begin the process of becoming a Massage Therapy Instructor.
Participating in this Teaching Adult Learners course through Ariana Institute could be an unparalleled life changing experience.
FIVE QUICK AND EASY STEPS
1. Access Ariana Institute's Online Courses at http://www.arianainstitute.com/online.htm
2. Read the online course notebook, review the Power Point Presentation and take the online assessment
3. Complete an online survey/evaluation of the class
4. Receive your Certificate of Completion immediately via e-mail
5. Submit your Certificate of Completion to DSHS with your MTI application
TUITION: $295 for this 30 hour online course
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
* CE CREDIT - TEXAS DSHS: Ariana Vincent is approved as a provider for The Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) which requires 12 CE hours every 2 year recertification cycle. Upon successful completion of this course, you can apply 12 CE hours (of the 30 completed hours) toward your DSHS massage therapy license renewal requirements.
* CE CREDIT - NCBTMB: Ariana Vincent is approved as a provider for The National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) which requires 48 CE hours every 4 year recertification cycle. Upon successful completion of this course, you can apply 30 CE hours toward your NCBTMB renewal requirements.
* CE CREDIT - AMTA: Ariana Institute's courses fulfill a portion of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) Board Recertification Requirements (48 CE hours every 4 years). Upon successful completion of this course, you can apply 30 CE hours toward your AMTA renewal requirements.
* CE CREDITS - NATIONWIDE: Ariana Institute offers CE courses that satisfy CE requirements for massage therapists throughout the United States. While the majority of the states do accept online CE course credits, it is to your benefit to verify prior to taking continuing education courses whether or not your licensing state accepts a specific online CE course for credit.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING: If you wish to participate in additional classroom or online CE courses, contact Ariana Institute at http://www.arianainstitute.com/online.htm
Your referrals of other massage therapists for classes offered by Ariana Institute are greatly appreciated. Please forward this to your friends and colleagues.
REGISTER TODAY: http://www.arianainstitute.com/online.htm
This online course is available now. There are no time limits. It is self-paced. You have 1 year from the time you register for the course to the time you complete the course. Certificates of completion will be issued immediately upon completion.
Contact Ariana about this course